Getting funding for a new business is easier than ever. In this blog we are going to introduce just a few of the amazing options available today for new businesses. Then we are going to tell you the one mistake that you MUST avoid when it comes to getting funding. We’re Bach Capital Management and we specialize in providing advisory consulting services that, among other things, help new businesses get the funding they need and deserve.
Let’s get into just a few of these options:
1. Unsecured Startup Loans - Yes, these are available and with great terms;
2. Small Business Loans from Independent Lenders - Faster and with less red tape than the bank;
3. Business/Personal Credit Cards - These help with cash flow and with low interest rates;
4. Unsecured Line of Credit - Gives a Startup business enormous flexibility;
5. Small Business Administration (“SBA”) Loans that are guaranteed by the government.
These are just a few of the options and, the fact is, there are lots of companies that REALLY WANT to fund new businesses. So, what is the one mistake you might make? Simple. Trying to get the funding by yourself. First, you could spend weeks looking at all the options and companies. Second, you could end up with the wrong loan and this could negatively impact your all-important cash flow.
Here at Bach Capital Management we will look at your goals and your needs and advise you regarding the right funding source for your specific needs and circumstances. We are neither lenders nor brokers and our compensation with regard to the helping you acquire funding is solely performance based. The result of engaging with Bach Capital Management to discuss funding solutions? You get the funding you need in the form of the right option from the right company that meets your specific needs. Our goal is to provide your business with a solid financial footing from day one.
Make your first step in acquiring business capital and contact us to explore your specific needs and how you can be better positioned to make more profitable decisions.